April 27, 2011

Easter 2011



I loved my Easter with our families! We are extremely blessed and I loved getting to visiting with both our families! Love you all!

We started Easter bright and early with an Easter basket! Miss Lyla got a book, bath toy, and watering kit for outside. She loves to help Sean outside, so now she can help water the flowers! Maybe she'll do better than her momma!


We went to church with Sean's family and then headed out to their house for lunch. We had some AWESOME food! Brisket, potato's, a german dish that I have no idea how to spell, but it is heaven in my mouth, & mac and cheese! This pregnant lady was in heaven! Then Miss Lyla was beyond tired, so she napped while we did the egg hunt with the girls, which they loved! She also got an Easter basket from her Aunt Nee', Grandma and Nana. She got tons of candy, a KU cheerleading outfit, 2 stools for her play table, more candy and a book!

Then we headed to my parents and got to see baby Max again! We missed him! And you two, Kevin and Kelci! We did an egg hunt there and it took a little bit, but she got the hang of it! Mr. Max participated with the help of his daddy as well!

My girl sure can be a diva. With an attitude to prove it! :) I told you she loved sunglasses and her bunny ears!



Love her!

The new mama and Mr. Max!

And finally a family picture! Lyla adores her uncle Kevin and wouldn't take her eyes off of him to look at the camera! And yes, our outfits coordinated.
We then had another scrumptious meal of ribs, ham, potatoes, green bean casserole, coleslaw and corn. Yum-o! I didn't even weigh myself this morning because I'm scared. Lyla also got an Easter basket from her granna and pops and aunt and uncle. She got more candy (yay!) a little doll, more sunglasses, a cup, and other goodies! This momma is so excited about all this candy! :)

The boys took a few pictures of Lyla with some sidewalk chalk eggs she got! We watched them from inside and it was hilarious watching them try to get her attention!

After supper, we took some shots of this cutie! Except he didn't really want to cooperate! He was wide awake for most of it, but we finally got him to sleep. For a little bit! I forgot a few of my props that I wanted to use, so we are going to do them again in a few weeks!

I miss him already!


blog comments powered by Disqus