April 14, 2011

23 weeks (couple days late!)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay weighs little over a lb and 11-12 inches long - about the size of a large mango.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 19 lbs - gained it back. I'm hungry ALL the time.
Maternity Clothes: Pants and some shirts
Gender: Baby Jay is a BOY!
Movement:Regularly! Love it! You can also see my belly move now.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Alcoholic drinks!
Cravings:Water, fruity stuff, Red Robin. Mac & Cheese has been a new one.
Symptoms:Crying and peeing all the time, and being hungry 24.7. Otherwise, I'm doing really good!
Best Moment this week: Seeing my belly move! Buying some more cute boy clothes. We also moved the crib into our room and now Lyla has a new big girl room!
blog comments powered by Disqus