January 11, 2009

Weekend wrap up

So I really don't have much to blog about today. The weekend has been pretty relaxed with a lot of laying around for me! I haven't felt that great this weekend. I'm starving all the time and if I don't eat every hour I start to feel sick. Here's the problem... NOTHING SOUNDS GOOD. So it's hard to eat every hour when you don't want anything. Oh well... nothing I can't handle. Not much fun, however.
In other baby news, I go on Tuesday to try to hear the heartbeat. We also get the chance to have another u/s on Saturday! I'm already excited.
Oh, and they arranged a funeral for Sean's grandpa for next weekend. It'll be a nice little get together and I'll get to meet some of Sean's family that I have yet to meet.
Sean and I had movie nights this weekend. He rented Gone, Baby, Gone. It's an EXCELLENT movie. Normally I fall asleep during all movies and this one kept me awake. Sean likes to figure out the endings before they happen and he wasn't able to do it to this one. Def. recommended by us!
Well, nothing else to report. I'm watching the Steelers play San Diego and I'm HOPING they win. Pretty sure they will b/c after all, they are the Steelers! And Big Ben..... delicious.
Nuff said.
Big Ben, if you are reading this... Call me :)

ETA: WAY TO GO STEELERS!!! Way to spank the Chargers! Booyah!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, why are we rushing to Monday Becca???? If it's to see each other then we need to start hanging out on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans