January 13, 2009

We have a heartbeat

and I could not be more excited!!! It was 156 bpm, nice and strong! The nurse tried for just a few seconds before finding it so that was refreshing. Sean wasn't able to hear it b/c he couldn't get off work. I'm glad he at least got to hear it on the U/S 2 weeks ago. I go back in a week for my 1st doctor visit and this Saturday I should hopefully get another U/S.

Kayla... You rock!

Nothing else to exciting going on. I have satellite clinic tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it AT ALL.
1. I don't do good driving in a car right now. Considering I already feel carsick most of the time, this just makes it worse.
2. My doctor makes us finish charts on the ride back and I get carsick really easy whenever I read/write in the car. So tomorrow is pretty much going to suck.

Well that's it kids! Until next time...




blog comments powered by Disqus