January 13, 2009

9/10 week stats

At my appt today, the nurse convinced me to stick with the August 10th due date. I told her that I know it's not that day, but she said the Doc won't move it unless it's a week and a half or more difference. So August 10th is what I'm moving too... which adds a week which is nice. I also found out my old roommate in college is due the same day as me. Crazy huh?

So here's the 9 week and 10 week stats!




Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)

I'll do a belly pic soon. Something's going on in there :)
blog comments powered by Disqus