January 5, 2009

It's been a loonngg while...

But there's an awesome reason why...



Yup, that's right. Sean and I are having a baby. And as long as everything goes well and the baby continues to grow strong, we should be parents mid-August!

We are super excited and feeling so blessed right now! This has been something I've wanted since I was an itty bitty girl and it's hard to believe it's really true!

Sean's cousin's fiance is a ultrasound tech student right now and has offered to practice on me in the next upcoming months! So we are excited to get to see all the changes the baby will be going through! We did this u/s at 7w2d and she said everything looked good. The heartbeat was 136 and we could see little arm and leg bugs and the heart beating. I have some video I'll try to upload soon.

Also, we have nicknamed the baby "Baby Jay" in honor of Sean's beloved Jayhawks... would you expect anything different from him?

I've been feeling pretty good. Just tired and sick to my stomach at times, but nothing I can't handle. This whole food aversion thing is what is kicking my butt!! Tonight I made mac and cheese and Sean made this mexican casserole and I planned on eating his too. But I took one sniff of it, and that was it. Couldn't eat it!

Sean has been such a trooper through my moodiness and not feeling well at times. He's been Mr. Wife and I thank him for all that he's done! :) Love you!

Well, I have my first appointment tomorrow so I'll update then. Hopefully I get back to blogging regularly now if I continue to feel better!

Good night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I was beginning to think you had forgotten how to type! Ha! I can't wait to see the video! Remember how blessed you are to have something that many can only DREAM of having. And, be nice to the old man. ;o) Hey, someone has to take up for him, right?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure her computer was working it's been soooo long! Congratulations Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans