January 24, 2009

Energy

This is something I have lacked for the past 6 weeks. I'm very lucky and blessed to have a husband that has kept up with the laundry, clean the dishes, pick up around the house, etc. I'm more than ready for my energy to be back. I have so many artsy projects I want to be doing and I can hardly get off the couch. I have about 3 weeks until I'm out of the 1st trimester and I'm really hoping what everyone is saying is true. Many a people of told me that I won't feel sick, will get my energy back, yadda yadda yadda. They also said I wouldn't sleep as much and well, I'm pretty sure I'm still going to sleep every chance I get! I love sleep. Shot me.

And yes, everyone has also told me to sleep now b/c I won't get it when the baby is here. I'm not even going to express my feelings on that one.

I also have found something people say about pregnant people to be VERY annoying. I've been called PREGO and CAN NOT stand it. Prego is spaghetti sauce. Last I checked, I am not spaghetti sauce. Call me pregnant, with child, expecting. But please, not prego (or fat).

Thank you.

Back to the energy topic.
Guess what I did today. I'll give you 2 choices.
A. Nothing
B. Nothing

Bet you'll never guess the right answer! :) I did manage to take a 3 hour nap after only being up for 4 hours. Then I woke up and felt like I had to have IHOP. Why IHOP? No clue. I don't even like breakfast food but hash browns sounds good. Sean suggested Gutchs and I then decided I HAD to have Bompa and Hummus. Other than that, the food sucked. I ordered fettuccine and it tasted weird. I'd pay someone to bring me Olive Garden's fettuccine. Now that my friend is heaven on a plate.

Well I know this sounds crazy but I think I'm headed back to bed. This whole headache everyday is going to drive me nuts.

Night ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. That was a big mistake letting me know you don't like the word "prego". ;o)

    ReplyDelete

My Fans