January 28, 2009

Our Baby is a lime! :) Man, I wish I could have a margarita to go with the lime... in due time! But it does sound oh so good! Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.
Nothing new tonight. I worked way to many hours today so I'm off to bed!
Oh, and I guess my husband is trying to make it up to me for calling me ugly. See post below in case ya missed it. He got us tickets to the KU game this weekend. So we are making the weekend out of it and celebrating our "Valentine's day" a bit early! We are going to stay they night in a hotel and go to Olive Garden. Fettuccine here I come!!! Oh, I'm sure we'll shop a bit for Baby Jay as well! This kid is going to have so much KU stuff!!
Night!
blog comments powered by Disqus