January 26, 2009

Baby Jay

Baby jay is doing great! We got to hear the heartbeat again, a strong 156! Just like the last visit! It took her a little bit to find it so of course I was freaking out a bit, but eventually we got it! Doctor said everything was looking good and my beautiful uterus was measuring right on schedule. I asked him about traveling since I travel for work and he said not to travel over 30 weeks! I'm not gonna lie. I'm pretty pumped about not going on satellites. Sorry Tara. But don't worry. I still have 20 weeks to go until then! I can however still travel to GB for my bestie's wedding in August. He said an hour is max.

My head still hurts... bad. The doc thought that it would subside by 12 weeks which will be technically next Tuesday. Say a prayer... please! These are not any fun at all!

Oh, remember how I praised my hubby on my last post or two?

Well I take it back.

My oh-so-sweet-and-smart husband messed up tonight. When he got home from work I was sleeping on the couch (just a cat nap) and I asked him if I could get a new head since mine was hurting. This was his reply.

"You can put Jessica Alba's head on your body, but just not anything uglier than you are now."

Nice huh?

1 comment:

  1. Hell, 20 weeks. You never know where I'll be by then so no biggie for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete

My Fans