January 25, 2009

The Duggar's

I just finished watching the "Very Duggar Wedding" and WOW. I *can't* believe that Joshua and Anna NEVER kissed prior to getting married.
Blows my mind.
Not kissing?
Really?
Power to em' but there is no way Sean and I could have done that. Nor would we have wanted to either.
Still... it blows my mind.
As you can tell this really is a pointless post. I don't have much to post tonight. Tomorrow is our appointment with the doctor and we are looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again! Pray everything goes well!
Oh, something cute. Sean told me tonight that he is writing a little journal for Baby Jay to read whenever they are 18. He's going to write during the pregnancy and the 1st year. Oh how I love him!
Keep praying for Miss Harper as well at Kelly's blog.
Night!!
blog comments powered by Disqus