January 23, 2012

A great day!

We started off the day like this. Mind you, the robe that she is wearing is for 0-9 months! :) She rocked this outfit!


Mimi (Sean's mom) came over today to watch the kiddos while I got some stuff done. That even included going grocery shopping at Dillons by MYSELF and I was in and out in 30 minutes. That was heaven, if I do say so! Then I met up with Mr. Sean for a lunch date. It's been a while since we've done anything, just him and me! So it was enjoyable getting to visit with him.

We then had Lyla's last dance class...tear. I love her as a little dancer and I think she is just too cute. Yes, I am biased though. But really, look at her. ADORABLE! Mimi made her little leg warmers so she wanted to wear them to dance and I love her little outfit! Dressing up girls is SO fun!






Mimi, Sean and I went to watch her last day where the kids show off what they have learned during this class. I am so proud of Miss Lyla. Besides the fact she loves the class, she did really good for her age. I even signed her up for the same class again next month!

A little head, shoulders, knees and toes.


Cohen though sister did an excellent job!





Yes, we were the parents videotaping the whole thing! :)


Oh, I just adore her!

Then we headed home to visit with a couple that did this!

Yes, our house is in contract! :) As long as all goes well, our house should hopefully be sold in March! :) Yay! I just pray over and over that the inspection and bank appraisal goes well! I'm so excited!!!!!! :) And I also pray that the lady the owns the house that we want finds herself a home quickly so that we are not homeless...or living in the camper! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus