January 9, 2012

Eating and dancing

This morning we get up and ready and headed into Hays for recipe club which is part of my moms club. We made a Tortellini in a butter sauce and it was SO good!

Then this afternoon, Miss Lyla had her very first dance lesson! :) And she was SO excited. We had a mini photo shoot to show off her outfit and dancing skills!



She loves her tutus!


Getting her dance on...



And I totally did not cry whenever we got there and she was sitting on these little rubber spots. Ok. So what. I did. It made me sad... my little girl is getting so big!




She was a good listener so she got a little sticker at the end of class! She was pretty excited!
Overall, she did pretty good. I'm pretty sure she's the youngest in the class so the other girls were a little better at the listening part. But she did pretty well following the directions and only got distracted a few times. The poor girl still can not jump, though. She had to jump like a bunny and fly like a butterfly during the class, so whenever I asked her what she learned, all she tells me is jump like a bunny, fly like a "futterfly". I was just highly impressed she didn't cry whenever she had to leave me to go dance. She just walked off and did what she was told and even talked a little bit to her teacher, who is Miss Jenna. Randomly during the class, she would come up to me and say, Fun mom and give me a high five. I think she really enjoyed the class. We go twice a week for 3 weeks and then they will do a little routine at the end so I'm excited to see how the rest of the classes go! I'm just excited I have a little dancer on my hands! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus