January 26, 2012

Cereal and a princess

This little guy is finally liking some cereal! :) Now he grabs for the spoon and opens his mouth for it & actually swallows most of it! We've tried a few times here and there for the past 2 weeks and he just wasn't ready. Now he is! :) He even finished his first bowl of it last night!




He's also getting pretty good at sitting - he is getting to big, to fast!


We've had a few rough nights for the past week or so. Luckily last night he slept for about 10 hours with a little crying fit around 1:30. I got about 7 1/2 hours of sleep and I feel like a new woman. I haven't had that much sleep in a while! Don't get me wrong...I'm still tired. But it felt great to get some sleep. I didn't even mind waking up at 6 this morning! :) Now if only Lyla would sleep past 7 and I could actually have some peace and quiet in the mornings! :) Ha!


And this little missy. Well she is pretty much a hot mess right now! She loves to go without clothes and will randomly take off her clothes whenever she feels. Or she wants to change her clothes numerous times a day.



These little beauties are on her feet quite often too. A princess in princess shoes and a diaper! Great little mixture!
blog comments powered by Disqus