March 9, 2010

Wow, have I been a blog slacker or what? :) Nothing really new to report or many pictures but here are a few from our other camera. Lyla is growing and is seriously the most laid back baby! She is such a great baby that I have no problem going anywhere with her. As long as her tummy is full, she's happy as can be! She can still roll over but hardly does it. She is very content just laying there or sitting and playing with her toys. She has started rolling over in her sleep every night and now sleeps on her tummy, at least that is how we find her most mornings. Still no where close to scooting or doing the army crawl. My mom told me I never crawled. I just sat there until somehow I learned to walk. I sure led an exciting life when I was a baby! :) Maybe Lyla is just following in her momma's footsteps!

This past weekend (Saturday) we unexpectedly headed to Salina with 2 friends of ours to go to a RV and boat show. They had a ton of boats but only 3 campers but we got a few ideas since we are now in the market for a camper! (We have now paid off my Durango and just this close to paying off Sean's truck.) So we are off to find a camper. Anyways, we had such a great time with them! They are awesome friends and great people to hang out with! We did a little shopping (Hello Hobby Lobby), ate supper and got home around 10:30. Sunday I had 2 photo sessions (yay) and then did some work on my new business cards (double yay) while Sean and Lyla bug headed out to his parents for a little bit! And that's about how exciting our weekend was! It was fun, though and we had a good time! Couldn't ask for more!

Here's a few pictures to enjoy! Plus a little movie sniplets at the end!!! Happy Tuesday!








blog comments powered by Disqus