March 2, 2010

I scream, You scream, we all scream for Ice cream!

So, I'd say very very few times have I made a meal that was highly un-liked due to cooking reasons. And to be honest, I don't think I've ever made a meal that we couldn't finish, whether we liked it or not. Until tonight.

I made Beef and Broccoli stir-fry tonight and it was H to the ORRIBLE! Seriously, worst thing ever. We couldn't even take a few bites. It was *that* bad. We are giving it to the dogs and I would be surprised if even they didn't eat it and they will eat anything. It was just way to salty. Every time we took a bite, we made a gross face. So guess what we ended up eating for dinner... Ice cream. With chocolate syrup for Sean and with peanut butter for me. Yes. We resorted to ice cream. And it really stunk because it took a while to cook this meal. And it is even a top 10 meal for me. It should of been a sign that we shouldn't have ate it whenever I burned the beef and filled the kitchen with smoke, or when I forgot about Lyla's meal in the microwave and over cooked puree green beans and broccoli. And it should have been a sign when I didn't cook the rice all the way through. I was offically a bad cook tonight. Good thing these days don't happen often. And it's also a good thing I don't have to cook tomorrow either. I think I need a night off! :)

Well I really don't have much to blog about but I do have some pictures. I'll also do another post later with some 6 month pictures I took of Lyla this weekend. Get ready because they are stinkn' freakn' adorable. Your heart might seriously melt! But until then enjoy some equally cute random pictures from the past few days!

I'm off to drink about a gallon of H2O since all that salt made me thirsty. Oh, and maybe to replenish and rehydrate my skin since Shaun T made me sweat again. That dirty man.








blog comments powered by Disqus