March 10, 2010

Food, food, food!!


Lyla is such a great eater! I thought I'd put some food out in front of her and let her go at it! She was so dainty with it, like she didn't want to make a mess! Of course, she got messier then she's ever been! But it was a cute little memory! Ohmygoodness, I love her.











A nice little mixture of chicken, sweet potato and peas!


Lyla has peaches for the first time tonight and she liked those. We tried chicken the past few days but no such luck. Tonight she managed to choke some down, but there were a few gagging moments for her. Such a drama queen and I have NO idea where she gets that from! :)

Well I'm single moming it again and Lyla just laid down, so I'm off to work on some photography! Booked a few sessions today!!! Super!!! :)

Have a good night!
blog comments powered by Disqus