March 30, 2010

Hello Spring!




Nothing to special going on around here the past few days. We did make a day trip to Salina to see a friend of Sean's and do a little, or a lot, of shopping including a few gifts for the self-proclaimed birthday girl. It's my birthday week, didn' t you know! Except a certain someone in the house doesn't believe in birthday weeks and so there has been no birthday week celebrations. That someone is also a party pooper if you ask me! :)

And what might you ask did I get for my birthday????

Drum roll please......

A new coffee table and end tables! And I'm quite possibly in love with them. It was quite the ordeal to get them as well. If you know me, you know I'm not patient what so ever whenever I want something. Well I found this set and I wanted it now. Except we already has a pretty full trunk load including a jogging stroller that is quite large. About 20 minutes in the rain and reorganizing the back of the durango twice, all was well and I got what I wanted! :) Then the next day Mr. Seany boy got them all put together. And I might say they look lovely! :)

Sunday equaled a day of crabiness for a certain cutie patootie in our house and it wasn't me this time! Sunday rolled into Monday and that certain little girl had a fever and a not so great attitude along with a yucky cough. But we are on the mend and much, much happier!

And a little craftiness from the Rodger household. I wanted a new spring wreath and found something similar to this while stalking some craft blogs. Cute isn't it? I'm thinking of hanging ribbon on the back to add a little more pop of color. But this was super easy and I must say it is super cute! Welcome Spring!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the wreath! It's super cute!
    The pictures of someone else are cute to - what a smile!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans