February 1, 2010

Another weekend round up

It was a fun but quick weekend. We didn't have big plans and didn't do much except hang out together as one big happy family. Ok. So maybe we weren't a happy family ALL the time considering my lovely hubby was whining on the couch. Someone decided to go and roll his ankle playing basketball Thursday night. Which he happens to think is MY fault. I do this thing where I always tell him to be careful and not get hurt. Well, Mr. Superstitious thinks I jinxed him. I think he's full of baloney. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of him crawling on the floor since he can't walk or lying on the couch with his foot on a mound of pillows. Oh I love him!


Saturday was a big KU day in our house. So big Lyla wore 2 outfits to celebrate. If you didn't know, KU played KSU and just barely squeaked by with a win. It was a good game and even got my heart beating fast and my palms sweating. I guess my hubby is kinda wearing off on me.

These 2 girls are stinkn' adorable and love Lyla. I'm sure they each held her about 20 times each. Once it was time to feed Ly, they wanted to help too. The both did such a great job! Their aunt Erica is going to be having a baby around Lyla's 1st birthday, so they will be great cousins and Erica will get lots of help! :) It was soo sweet to see Lyla loved on so much!



We took these tonight of her 5 month pictures with her 5 month decal. I'm slacking so bad. Here in just a few weeks I'll be taking her 6 months! Time is going way to quick!



Her first outfit of the day. She also wore her KU cheerleading outfit but we forgot to snap pictures. She then also slept in her KU sleeper. Isn't she just so lucky?!?



My little drooly bug!

2 comments:

  1. I'll say it again - since I'm sure you don't get bored of hearing it - your girl is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beginning to think Sean likes to be pampered and taken care of since he seems to whine alot. Go Sean! Oh yeah, Lyla is cute as usual!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans