February 23, 2010

Shaun T, you suck!

Dear Shaun T,

I do not care for you right now. I don't care for you yelling in my face telling me to digger deeper and push harder. I don't like the fact you are making me sweet. I prefer to glow, but you dear, are making me sweat. You are also making me pant, and not in a good way. Thank you for convincing my Sean to decide to pursue your insanity. You named this DVD correctly because you are truly insane.

But if you make me toned and skinny, I will like you. Amen.

Signed,

The girls whose butt you are kicking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omigoodness, this is intense. I have no idea how I'm going to be able to do this. We did it for 45 minutes tonight and it sucked. It is probably the hardest workout I've ever done. But I do *kinda* feel good after I'm done. But I'm exhausted and my thighs hurt!! I'm dreaming very hard of a toned, skinny body for lake season.

On a Lyla note, she had her 6 month appointment today. She still weighed 14 lbs 13 oz (25th percentile), so no change from her appt last week. She is 25 inches tall (25th as well) and has a head circumference of 44 1/2 (90th). So I still have short, petite, big noggin girl that is just adorable as can be! She checked out well but does have a slight ear infection and chest cold but she's managing well. We can start some finger foods and also start using a sippy cup! She's just becoming a big (little) girl!! :) The only semi-downside was she's a little behind with rolling over. But tonight she did roll over 3 times. Probably a fluke but hopefully she starts to pick it up!

We enjoyed the day together and I must say I absolutely LOVE being home with her. I wish it was within our means for me to be a stay at home mom and do my photography. I'm so entirely jealous of moms that get to spend time with their kiddo's at home and enjoy them. At least the mom's that spend quality time with them and do activities, MOPS groups. play dates, go to the library, etc. Unfortunately we see mom's come in that are blessed to stay home with their kids and don't do much with them, which in my opinion is sad.

Well kids, this sore girl is off to bed!!! Happy Tuesday!
blog comments powered by Disqus