February 3, 2010

A random evening!

Just a few pictures from our little playing session tonight! Man I love this little girl!! It's so exciting that she's meeting her developmental milestones, but also super sad that she's growing up so quick! She loves sitting up and it getting much more independent with it. She still has no desire to roll over. But we did start sweet potatoes 2 days ago and this girl loves!! She's a great eater so far!! This little girl absolutely melts my heart!!!

Enjoy the pics and TGI hump day!!















2 comments:

  1. Your little girl is so precious!! I bet she is a joy to be around! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! It looks like we may have a lot in common. Lyla is a cutie too! That was one of my favorite ages! Although, 19 months is fun too!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans