February 9, 2010

Stuff

I'm in the middle of making a new recipe (I'll post later if it's good) and while it's simmering I thought I'd add some pictures from our other camera. They are not good quality, but there are some cute ones from Christmas and just around the house. I'm also going to try and upload some video's as well.

Sweet girl and her momma!
Our New Year's Eve crew
Sonya and Lyla bug



Lemon Ale Beer. Mmmmm! Love it!

Lyla napping with the good ol' thumb!

Lyla and I Christmas morning at my parents!



Drinking some water from a glass!


Aunt Kelci and Lyla



Abi, Lyla and I Christmas Eve!

Abi and Lyla

Eating cereal for the first time

You may wanna turn down the volume for the last video. All these videos are from over a month ago but hey are still cute. And please ignore my annoying, high pitched baby voice!









2 comments:

My Fans