February 22, 2010

We've gone "insane"!

So my lovely husband decided that he and his wife should be skinnier. He has come across this workout DVD called Insanity by Sean T or someone like that and tonight was the night we started it.

IT SUCKS.

Bad.

I'm sore. My legs are like jello and shaking. I could hardly walk up the stairs afterwards. I pretty much complained through the whole thing. And I have to do this for 59 more days. 59.
We took before pics and I am not posting them. Mostly for reference for us. And as a motivation because Oh.My.Day it ain't pretty. We are both pretty disgusted with ourselves. I have pregnancy and Swiss cake rolls to blame. Mostly the pregnancy. Now Sean on the other hand has nothing to blame it on! :) Love you honey!

But on a serious note, I need to do something. I did good for a while with the elliptical until Sean got hurt and then I kinda fell of the train. I think once I start working out I'll pick that up again. I really actually enjoy the elliptical. And since Sean is doing this too, I think we'll motivate each other. Now, no one can go and get hurt ( hint hint Sean). I was even going to post our before pics and as I was editing them I decided I couldn't do it. I'm too embarrassed. It's gross. So once we are done I will put up before and afters on both of us.

On a happy, pretty note, here's a pic of our Lyla girl! We did a few 6 month pics Sunday morning and I should hopefully finish them next Saturday! :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Still think it'd have been funny if she'd have peed on your bed... :)

    ReplyDelete

My Fans