February 7, 2010

Lazy day... again.

This could also be alternatively called My husband is sick and is the biggest baby I know. Or it could be called My husband is driving me nuts. You pick. But to sum it up, Seany boy is not feeling so hot and has been whining ALL day. Now, of course, when I'm sick, I *never* whine or make mention that I don't feel good. Do you believe me? You should(n't).

So we had plans to go to church this morning, but a certain cute girl is kinda sick with a cough and runny nose so she decided that 5 would be a good time to wake up. Luckily a little food did the trick and she was back asleep for about 30 minutes. And while I was trying to fall back asleep a certain dog in our house thought I should wake up to the sound of her puking all over our house. And a certain boy decided he should snore all night. Pretty much that meant no sleep for me until 9 when he decided to wake up and I went back to sleep til about 11:30. And since I've been awake all I've heard today is "I don't feel good". The Mr. I don't feel good guy is driving me nutzo! He's grumpy and whiny and on top of that I have a semi-sick little girl too. It's been a *fun* day at our house!

So it's been a lazy weekend and some of it has been very much enjoyed. The whining part, not so much! Other than that, not much to report about!

Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sick people are no fun! Especially when you are the one having to take care of them... Hope everyone gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Especially when it's men! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love it when husbands are sick? Its the end of the world! But when Mama is sick - oh no! She still has to nurse, change diapers, soothe, play, cook dinner, ect. Men! :-D

    ReplyDelete

My Fans