December 2, 2009

There is a reason...

I haven't been blogging.

I'm tired. Like overly tired. Like I could sleep 24 hours straight tired.

I'm plum wore out. Between a little girl that doesn't go to sleep until late, that doesn't nap for more than 30 minutes when I'm around, my photography business doing awesome right now, and trying to be domestic... I'm tired.

But please don't think I'm complaining. Because I'm not. I'm more than thankful for my adorable little girl and or my photography doing as well as it is. But all these things combined don't allow for much else. Like blogging. Or crafts. Or well,sleeping. But it is all worth it and I'm happy to be doing it! I have come to realize I will live with little sleep, when I used to think I wouldn't!

I have so much to post, so I'm hoping to get my to-do list crossed off tonight and hopefully blog!

Until then..
blog comments powered by Disqus