May 18, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Lyla's 9 month appt went well! Our little bug weighs in at 16 lbs 10 oz. So she just about gained 2 lbs in 3 months. She's in the 10th percentile for weight and at 26 1/2 inches tall she came in at the 20th percentile. And the girl still has a big noggin!:) Oh, I love her! She checked out well but the doc said she's a little behind on her mobility since she isn't crawling yet or scooting around. I think she's just a laid back baby and she'll get there sometime. I never crawled so she may be just like her momma! :)

We took some video's tonight and thought I'd share. Ignore the annoying baby voice and me saying her name over and over again to get her attention! :) She's practicing her selective hearing. That my friends, she gets from her daddy!




blog comments powered by Disqus