May 5, 2010

Blessed

Oh my... I'm way behind in the blogging world. But I have a great reason. I'm beyond crazy busy! Which right now, really is a great thing. My photography business has really taken off which is leaving me with not a lot of time or blogging or stalking blogs even. Hopefully as I get things organized I'll find some time! Anyways, life is great and I'm so thankful for that. About a week or two ago I was in this crazy funk and thankfully it has gone and passed and I'm realizing just how extremely blessed I am.

Until I have time to post stuff (which I have a lot) enjoy a picture of my favorite little girl!!!
(Yes I know her face is incredibly dirty. This was at supper time and she is just too cute - whether her face is covered in snot or not! :) )
blog comments powered by Disqus