October 2, 2008

This is a pointless post!

I have been going to bed SO late for me recently. I've come to the conclusion that I need more than 24 hours in a day.

I've been working on Photography all evening and finally submitted my orders. Nice sized order I should add! I'm so excited! Things have really been picking up! I've also tried to sew every night. Won't get to anything tonight but I'm hoping to finish a few and post them on here! I'm in love with Taggies right now. If you don't know what they are, then look at my post in a few days when I post pics! I love them!

Nothing to much going on. I'm driving to the big city of Beliot with Becca tomorrow and then have 3 photo sessions this weekend! YEAH!

Hope everyone finishes out the week with a great friday!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Do you really like the table? I was a little worried about okaying the $60 before Jason got to see it but I think he's okay with it. I think it looks better than my old one... I forgot to buy your batting stuff!!!!! I can either run and get it tomorrow on lunch or we can stop and get it on the way out of town if you want. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, PS, I got my facial and my feet got something to. It was kinda fun. I liked hanging out with the girls. I didn't buy anything though. I could stand to spend the money when I knew I wouldn't use the stuff again!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans