October 6, 2008

Oh what a weekend!

This weekend was very busy! I had 3 photo sessions planned, but only had 2 due to the weather! My first was the pumpkin patch with Becca, Jason and family. We had a good time and got some good pics. Oh, and the pumpkin patch was fun. They had chickens, goats, couple different mazes, and face painting! Much more exciting then getting pumpkins from Wal-mart! Then I had a session with Miss Bryn and her new sister Miss Braylee. Oh how I love babies! Whenever I got home, I noticed my headache was worse (had one since I woke up). So I went to sleep at 7:30ish and slept til 11. When I woke up, my headache was 10X worse. I hardly slept and felt like my head was ran over by 15 trains. Yes, not just 1, but 15. So I stayed home today and tried to sleep it off. No luck so far! So I plan on sleeping and hanging out for the rest of day. Oh, and watch Jon and Kate, the Hills, and One tree Hill. Love Monday night TV!

Oh, and I didn't weigh this morning again. But I can guarantee that didn't lose any! I need to really get motivated!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. NOW who's not blogging!? New girl starts tomorrow and you have to sit by her!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans