October 13, 2008

Blah, blah, blah

Hey fellow readers... (aka Becca)

Really, not to much to blog about. Sean and I went to a wedding Saturday. Our friends Meagan and Tyler got hitched and threw one heck of a wedding reception. We had a really good time and drank way to much. So we spent Sunday doing nothing but sleeping. I slept 14 hours yesterday! Wow... love sleeping! But then of course, I slept like crap last night. Nothing to exciting going on this week. I have lots to do but no motivation. I'm in a blah mood today (hence the title). So this is short and sweet!

Night!

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Why do I have to blog?? You haven't blogged in AGES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're kinda sucking at this...off all day and no new blog to read...you're slack'n!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This day should have been your best......you had the pleasure of having me as your new co-worker!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans