October 23, 2008

Let's get caught up

So first off, I HATE this weather. I don't like to use the word hate very often since it's such a harsh word but in this case, I find it perfectly suitable! But one thing I do love is filling up my gas guzzler of a vehicle for under $50 buck. Yes folks, that is right -- under 50 bucks!!! You have no idea how exciting that is. It's normally been close to $80! And with our trip to Topeka this weekend for the KU - Texas -Tech game I couldn't be happier!

Anyways, I was stalking some blogs and found this. It's called the Slanket and it's genius! I'm always freezing so this would be perfect. It's like a blanket/robe and well honestly, I'm in love. If anyone feels to the need to buy me a Christmas present - I want this (really,really bad)!

Ok, now for some pictures. We went to a wedding on 10.11.08 and well, let's just say we had a really great time. It was a beautiful wedding and the bride looked great!

Then Sean and I got asked to go to tailgreat for FHSU with our "lake crew". They won free tickets so decided to make the day of it. We tailgated, bbq'd, drank a bit too much, and watched FHSU lose. I'm not sure about this, but I don't think I've been to a game where we actually won. I think I'll be sticking to KU games, but it was still a fun experience!This last pic is of my "adopted" niece Claudine. She's my really good friend's daughter and I pretty much love her. Anyways, I'm redecorating my office/craft room and she decided to help me paint one of my stars. She did a great job too!Oh, and one more. Here's a pic of the taggie blanket I made a little while back. I love making these and they are super easy. 30 minutes or less and you'll have one of these puppies! I've found a lot of things I want to sew/craft so I will be posting more. Maybe I'll even make some tutorials and feel "special"!

Won't get to post much the next couple days since we'll be outta town, but if I get a second I'll try to jot something down! Good luck KU!

Andrea
blog comments powered by Disqus