October 22, 2008

Yes, it has been a while.

I really want to blog more, if not on a day to day basis but I have been so busy these past few days. Honest. Anyways I thought I'd finally post a picture. My wonderful husband that I love oh so much decided to buy a decoration for the outside of the house. This is his idea of house decorations.

And this is a picture to show how big it really is.




So yes, my husband bought an 8 ft tall inflatable Jayhawk. He promised me it would only be up on gamedays. Nice, huh!

Anyone feel bad for me? I know my husband loves the Jayhawks more than anything (and I'm evening questioning if KU comes before me) but isn't this a bit much? Oh, Seany! A special thanks to Wal-mart for deciding to sell these.

P.S. Isn't my hubby cute ;) Love you and your jayhawk madness!

Andrea
blog comments powered by Disqus