September 30, 2008

No gonna lie...

I didn't weigh myself Monday. Not on purpose though, just totally forgot. Same with today. So I'll wait until next Monday and I better see 134 or else... Not to much to blog about. Work sucked that past 2 days but I made it through alive. Work is so much better these days. It's amazing what happen to moral when you get rid of someone with a bad attitude/work ethics... oopss :S Did I just blog that? ;)

I got some new crafts to post, but I'm going to wait until I upload some new pics!


Have a great night!

Andrea

Fun Fact: I love Birthday Cake Ice Cream... It's like an explosion in your mouth! :) Love it!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot "orgasmic". Seriously. What WILL I do with you? :) It was pretty good...I might share it with Jason. Claudine loved it.

    PS Why weigh yourself? :P

    ReplyDelete

My Fans