October 22, 2008

Our Nieces

Sept 24th was our oldest nieces' 4th birthday!!!! It's really hard to believe that she's 4! Her parents threw her a surprise party at the city park and she was definitely surprised! It was so cute when she showed up but when she realized it was for her, she got shy! So cute! Anyways, here are a few pics of Sean and I with Abi and Avery! I'm sure I've said it before, but I LOVE being an aunt!!!

Abigail being a ham! She takes after me with wanting to be in front of the camera!!! We love to pose!
Avery at almost 10 months! It's hard to believe her 1st birthday is just around the corner!

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! You blogged! Yea! Now I have to go back and actually read it! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Other things may change us but we start and end with family"...I forget who said that though...Brandt?? Bandt?? I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans