October 27, 2008

We bleed crimson & blue

If you missed the 8ft blow up Jayhawk sitting in my front yard on game days post below, I will inform you that there are 2 loves in Sean's life. 1 is KU and 2 is Me. And I'm afraid to admit,but it probably even goes in that order. Anyways, I'm sure you all know that KU got their butts spanked pretty dang hard by Texas-Tech...such a sad sight. So sad we left in the 3rd quarter. Anyways, while we were on campus we decided to take some shots of us plus Miss So Stinkn' cute Reesie. It was SUPER windy and ended up breaking my one lens in the process of getting some good shots. Great huh? Wind + tripod= not the greatest pictures. They turned out ok but I'm in quite "in love" with them. Whatya think?
My 2 loves : Sean & Reesie (He was so excited to hold her in her jersey for this picture!!! Can't you tell?)
My 1st child - We looked so cute in matching outfits! You can definitely tell I need a baby to dress up!
One hot couple!
And well, had to end the post with the best picture out there! Aren't I adorable!?

2 comments:

My Fans