September 21, 2008

Hate Mondays

Not a fan of the word Hate, but if I'm going to use it, then it's going to describe Monday. Especially Mondays with a certain doc in the office. Oh well, can't change anything so why even complain?
Weekend went WAY to fast. I spent just about every waking moment working on photography... WOW. Seriously I probably spent about 22 hours on the computer this weekend. Considering I slept about 21 hours in 2 days :) LOVE sleeping! But I got a ton done! A few of my marketing brochure's, 6 client pictures done and almost done with #7. Also did some referral cards and almost finished up my pricelist! Go me! Nothing else too exciting. Sean spend about the same amount of time outside this weekend as I did inside. He's working on some custom KU cornholes or something like that. They look really awesome - my hubby is Mr. Wood carpenter guy now. Other than that... nothing else. Tomorrow I start my "getting back in shape" diet thing. It's not really a diet since I'm not going to starve myself. Just going to get healthy and back in shape! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Love, Andrea
blog comments powered by Disqus