September 11, 2008

Pain, pain go away...

I did something stupid Wednesday. I consented to having oral surgery. Why? Who knows but it really sucks! I still have baby teeth and about 3 years ago I had to have one of my molars pulled and at my last dental appt they took x-rays of how bad my tooth was shifting... so I got the talk about how I needed an implant. And this time I consented. I've been putting it off for about, well, 3 years now. So I decided I would do it under conscious sedation b/c the whole idea of knowing what was going on (i.e. drills, shots, etc) does not thrill me in anyway shape or form. So Tuesday night I had to take a Valium so I'd sleep really good (which I did!!)! Then at 8:00 am I had to take 2 pills that would make me feel like I drank a lot and help me not to remember anything going on. I guess Sean said I kept saying I felt like I weighed an extra 50 lbs and that my arms felt so heavy. I don't really remember getting to the office but I do remember having to take extra pills b/c I wouldn't fall asleep and I kept talking, asking them what they were doing. I remember the drills but not the shot. When it was all over I guess I thought I could walk but I couldn't and ended up falling out of the chair! Go me! After the appt we had to go to wallyworld to get my meds and Sean pushed me around in a wheelchair. Again I don't really remember any of this - Sean told me that I kept asking for a lot of food! Since then I've slept alot and everytime I wake up I forget everything I did before so therefore I've asked Sean the same questions over and over! Unfortunately I found out I'm allergic to lortab so besides being in pain and puking all the time, I'm doing great ( lots of sarcasm there!) Anywho, I need more meds and I'm off to bed!!!

P.S. Moral of this story - Don't get a tooth implant!
P.S.S Becca, I'm glad your doing better than I am and I'm glad you love your flowers!!!! :)

Night ya'll!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. I do love my flowers! Thank you! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Oh, I guess you probably already saw them on my blog huh? Go me. Have a great weekend and we'll see you Monday!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans