September 20, 2008

Time for a change

I'm going to let you in on a secret. I've gotten a bit tubby since I've been married! Not to bad, but definitely gaining back what I had lost prior to getting married. I've hit "that" point to where I know I need to make a change. So starting Monday, the "change" goes into effect. I'm hoping my readers - yes you, Becca and my mom will not let me cheat and encourage me along the way! :) I had an elliptical and sold it a few months ago b/c I had stopped using it and it was just using up space but now Sean and I are putting a workout room in our basement for all our workout stuff. I'm not much of a runner but can go on the elliptical forever! So I'm hoping to find one on Nex-tech and use that to help drop some pounds like it did the first time! So this is my plan. I want to lose 15 lbs by Christmas. I'm going to start Monday and will "check in" and weigh myself every Monday. Wish me luck... I'm going to need it!

Becca, this mean no more eating out lunch! And this time, I HAVE to do it :)

On a different note, I love weekends. I've been able to catch up with some pics this weekend and have spent 10 hours so far today working away on the computer. If you check my Photography website in the next up coming weeks you'll see my new stuff!

Have a great weekend!

Andrea
blog comments powered by Disqus