September 28, 2008

Weigh in is tomorrow!

So this 1st has been HORRIBLE! I'm dreading tomorrow morning... for 2 things! 1. The weigh-in. 2. We have both doctor's in all day! Shoot me in the head please! Nothing to exciting happened this weekend. Our friends, the Geschwetner's won tickets to FHSU homecoming Saturday, so they invited us and we got there about 10:30 to tailgate! We had a lot fun even if FHSU football isn't anything to cheer about! We only stayed for the 1st 1/2 then tailgated the rest of it! We even got some free Budweiser gear for being one of the early birds! I drank a little to much and felt like blah the rest of the evening so nothing eventful happened afterwards. Today I got up and cleaned my craft room/office! Looks much better. Then I organized some client prints I got in the mail and really that was it. Oh, I also made my 1st tag blanket. I'd love to post a picture for my camera is being retarded. I can't get the USB to fit into the port so it won't connect to the camera. Ugh! But it's pink minky on one side then this cup cake pink and brown flannel on the back with ribbon on the sides! It's adorable! I plan on giving it to Miss Avery! She's so lucky to have a crafty aunt like me! Or just a aunt like me in general! :) (Just kidding...kinda). I plan on making a bunch more and giving them to friends and for presents. I also have been thinking about opening an etsy store... just thinking. I'd need to get some thing in stock first but it be way fun. For those that don't know Etsy is an ebay type thing for people that make homemade items. They have some really cute things, definitely check it out! www.etsy.com! Well that's about it! Hopefully tomorrow I can't post some pictures! Good night yall!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Type in "Cupcake Soap" sometime on Etsy. OMG, they are so cute! My friend Jessie was thinking about getting them for part of her Bridesmaid's gifts just because they are so cute! I haven't really searched much else on there though but it's kinda neat.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans