September 25, 2008

I suck...

at life. Sean and I like to use this saying whenever the other one does something stupid. It's all for fun and we really don't mean it, but it normally makes one or both of us laugh! Anyways, I decided I suck at life today because I CAN'T STOP EATING LIKE A PIG! I'm in love with food... love love love love it. Becca and I went to Arby's for lunch... She told me I couldn't blame it on her this time so Becca, it's not your fault! Ate like a million calories there. Dinner was good - small bowl of Spaghetti and 2 pieces of bread. Much better. Now if only I'd work out.... maybe tomorrow!

-Andrea

3 comments:

  1. LOL...yep, not my fault. :) Tastes good though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like that I'm reading your blog and commenting. I think I'm improving.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans