March 30, 2012

Spring

I am, along with the kiddos, enjoying this beautiful weather! I must say even though it is smaller than our older house, I'm loving our new back yard! It's perfect for us and the kiddos. Lyla is loving all her play areas!



This little boy loves the car, except he is pulling up on the door and I see him flipping out soon! How can he be pulling up already?

He's so sweet.

Love him :)






I also needed to cut Lyla's hair and this is the end product. It was quite straggly. I ended up taking almost 2 inches off. It is SHORT. I'm not sure how I feel about it. She looks cute no matter what, but this is pretty short. However, it is thicker looking and I'm hoping it fills in a bit more. And it's not in her face as much! Her hair grows pretty quick, so it won't stay this short for to long.It's cute even if she's pouting! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus