March 29, 2012

Past few days...

The kids and I went home the past 2 days and got to see Kelci and Ben and I had a few sessions! :) Oh, I'm so smitten with this little boy! Ben wanted nothing to do with sleeping or pictures that day but we managed to get just a few of him sleeping after lots and lots of snuggling! He sure loves his mommy! :) I'm going to say he really loves his auntie too because he spit up all over me and also peed all over me! ;)

Aunt Kelci and Cohen! While we were doing Ben's newborn pictures, she watched the kids which they both loved the attention!

Me and Ben - told you I was smitten! ;) I also cut my hair which I am NOT smitten about. I had a weak moment.

Grip of love :)

Oh my, love him!

It was nice to get away for a few days but now it's back to unpacking! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus