February 28, 2011

17 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay is the size of the turnip.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes:Just pants
Gender:Who knows....3 more weeks!Movement: Nothing solid yet.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Margarita's!! Sleeping straight through the night.
Cravings:Fruit, steak, salads, jimmy johns.
Symptoms:Little gagging but other than that, this week I've been pretty good. Vivid dreams!
Best Moment this week: Starting to slightly feel the baby move. Nothing very distinct, but I can feel it here and there.
We had a good weekend around here. I had photo sessions and then Sean headed to a bach party for a bit while Lyla and I went on a dinner date with a friend. then we crashed early and it was great! :) Sunday was church, a llloooooonnnnnnggggg nap and then lounging while playing babies! Love this life! :)
I can't believe today is the last day of Feb! This month went so fast!
blog comments powered by Disqus