February 7, 2011

14 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay is the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far 7 lbs...eek. I'm blaming it on Jimmy Johns...and all the food I ate last night! I didn't gain anything with Lyla until around 16 or 18 weeks!
Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet, though my pickings are getting slim in the pant department. I ordered a few maternity this the other day but since haven't found jeans I like.
Gender: Still undecided. 6 weeks or so until we find out!
Movement: Haven't felt it yet, but while checking for the heartbeat she or he was active.
What I miss: Nothing really
Cravings: Salads, sandwiches, steak, fruit
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, few headaches, and gagging here and there. It hasn't been as bad as what it was with Lyla
Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again!

I had my 14 week appt. and met with the doc for the first time this pregnancy. The heartbeat was 150 and everything was really good. I go back in 4 weeks! And then we can scheduled the sono!! :)
ETA: I went back to look at some old blog post of me pregnant with Ly and found out around this time her hearbeat was 136 and I had only gained 1 lb by this point. Oy vey, I'm gonna be huge!
blog comments powered by Disqus