February 21, 2011

16 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay is 4 oz and 4 inches long! About the size of an avocado.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Ugh...I've gained 9 or 10 lbs already. I'm starving with this pregnancy and eating out is what I desire the most. Which I blame for the weight gain! Oh well, it'll come off!
Maternity Clothes: I wear my first pair of maternity capri's the other day and they are comfy. I wore my new maternity jeans just last night. They are still a bit big, but much more comfortable.
Gender:Who knows....4 more weeks! We got a sonogram on Thursday and we have an idea but it is still very earlier and aren't going off of it to much. I have my moments when I think boy but sometimes I have my girl moments too. Some people say I'm already carrying low so they think boy and someone else said because I'm so hungry that it's a boy. But who knows.... I think those people want me to have a boy!! Ha!
Movement: Nothing solid yet.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Margarita's!!
Cravings:Well, I got my gyro the other day, so now I'm over that. But fruit always sounds good as does Jimmy John's. Hamburger's and steaks sound great as well.
Symptoms:I've had quite a few headaches the past few days. Very little gagging.
Best Moment this week: "Seeing" my baby! More on that soon, once I upload the pictures. But everything looks really good and we have one healthy, active baby! :)
I'm so thankful for blogging. I love doing these weekly updates and being able to have this for whenever I print it out. I also love being able to look back at my weekly updates with Lyla and comparing the two. Only 24 more weeks to go! 4 weeks til the sono and 11 weeks until I'm in the 3rd trimester! And, about 7 weeks or so until Miss Lyla and Baby Jay get another cousin! Such a busy time ahead of us!!! And since we are on a countdown, about a month and a 1/2 until my birthday! Yay!
Also, congrats to Miss Regina. She had her baby girl yesterday!! A whooping 8 lbs 13 oz... but still nameless. I'm doing newborn pictures of her next week and can't wait to meet her!
blog comments powered by Disqus