October 3, 2010

New Adventures

One of the things I've wanted to do the most since I've been home was to get Lyla and I involved in our local rec. Since we are a relatively small town, we don't have a Gymboree or any fun place we can go for classes. So the Hays Rec it was. And I'm gonna admit, I was super excited. I have to say the day was a hit, too.

My friend who also stays at home with her kiddos enrolled her daughter, Kynli in it as well. She's just a few months old than Miss Lyla and I think they are totally bff's. Except for the part where Lyla likes to bite Kynli (and draw blood, oh my).

Shannon and Kynli

Lyla and I after class

The girls and I playing.


Climbing on the gym stuff. I really wish I could have taken this home. I googled it and they are *extremely*, out of this world expensive. So if anyone has one they want to give me, go for it! :)


Shannon and Ly playing.


I'm also watching her kiddos on Thurs. morning while she volunteers in her oldest son's class and and so her other son and I had some fun with the pics. Unfortunately, most of them didn't turn out, but this is of our funny faces.
We are quite funny, aren't we! Haha!


We are enrolled for a total of 4 or 5 classes and if we like it, then we'll be doing it again in the winter. And after this session, we might be enrolling in a few more!!
I'm loving being able to do this with Lyla and it is also so great having another SAHM that I get to do these activites with!


blog comments powered by Disqus