October 25, 2010

This hurts me to post...

because as a KU fan, you NEVER, EVER want to lose to a purple pussycat. But indeed, we lost. And KState deserved to win because we looked horrible. So horrible we left a half time... along with about 1/2 the other fans too!
However, the pregame atmosphere was awesome and one of the main things I love about football season! Also as we were leaving, I passed MarKieff Morris. That would be my 2nd "famous" KU athlete that I've seen. Except Todd Reesing takes the cake. Period. Love him. Miss him. MMMmmmm.
FYI, I didn't take the time to put these in order. The bottom ones of us smiling are all pregame...as you can probably tell by the smiles!


My other hubby




I'll post about this past weekend's game soon! Had a super fabulous time with some of our favorite people!!! Love ya Kayla!! Ok, you too Ty! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus