October 24, 2010

The first week

And I love every stinkn' second of it! Can't ya tell?

Little miss busy bee was even tuckered out Friday that she couldn't finish lunch. And that never happens for our little piglet!
I finished the week off with my favorite type of laundry. I'm gonna miss this weather soon and I'm really going to miss sunning my diaps. I will say, that I LOVE cloth diapering and that I love the fact we can do it more now that I'm home!

And I love little moments like this. Best friends.

We finished Friday with a little play time. I bought a bean bag for a photo prop so we let Ly test it out! I'm thinking she needs one!


I will say this again. I feel so incredibly {blessed} to be at home. Miss Lyla took her first steps this week and I may not have gotten the chance to see it if I wasn't at home now. Given it's the first week, but I feel like life just got a little more complete for me and that this is where I'm supposed to be. A little work, a lot of play, time with friends, and seeing monumental milestones equals one great week!
Hope yours was just as great too!

blog comments powered by Disqus