September 28, 2010

My {Exciting} news!

You can now officially call me a WAHM (work at home mom) and I couldn't be more excited!

Since I know there are curious George's out there here's the details...

I'll be working PRN at the clinic I've been at for 3+ years. The opportunity kinda fell into my lap and I jumped on it, as this is something I had been wanting to eventually do! It just came upon me a little quicker than I had planned!

Since I'll only be working a few days a month at the clinic, this gives me more time to concentrate on my photography! I have been extremely busy and I'm so blessed to be able to do this! Now I can officially do the two things I absolutely love - my photography and raising Miss Lyla! I know that not everyone is cut out to stay at home but I have highly enjoyed my time for this past month! I have some big plans ahead, for both Lyla and I and with my photography!!!

So I'm super excited (can you tell?) to be able to do this! I'm beyond blessed and so thankful for my friends and some family members for supporting me as I do this! And can't forget Mr. Seany Boy, thanks bub! I love you! :)

Happy Thursday!

ETA: Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law! Hope you had a wonderful day!
blog comments powered by Disqus