October 20, 2010

My lovebug

Almost a month ago, my sweet niece turned 6! I can hardly believe that she is 6 already!!! She was born when Sean and I first got together.
I got to get her from school that day and we hung out until Sean got home. Abi wanted to "babysit" Lyla and so she read to her and played and what not. We then had pizza for dinner and then presents!!! Oh to be young again!
Happy Birthday (again), Miss Abi! We love you!
A little cow tush, anyone?
2 of my 3 girls!
A little sidewalk chalk!




3D glasses!


Uncle Sean and Abi

Me and my girl!

Opening one of her presents...a little Dave Ramsey for kids, anyone?

Miss Ly

Walking with her stroller


Abi "taking" pictures with the cell phone.

Abi and Ly...Abi was "babysitting".



I love his picture.... hilarious! Abi likes to pick her up even tho Abi only weighs about 15 lbs more

Abi reading to Lyla...I think she was making this face because Lyla wasn't paying attention to her.



blog comments powered by Disqus