January 27, 2010

Single mom-ing it!

So I'm single mom-ing it tonight. And tomorrow night. Did you know Sean has another wife? He does. It's globe-shaped, orange, and its name is Spalding. They have a love infatuation for each other from September until about Mayish-Juneish. A love infatuation that comes before his REAL wife sometimes. If he's not playing it, he's watching it. If he's not watching it, then he's dreaming about it. If he's not dreaming it, then he's praying his children are going to play it. Get my drift!

So now that Lyla is here, my Wednesday's and Thursday's are spent single mom-ing it. Think I'm complaining? Because I'm not. I love and enjoy this one on one time with her. We play, we eat, we bathe, we nurse, we sleep. It's a great little routine we have! But I will say, it can be tough and it is tiring doing it all by myself. Sean and I have a great little system so the night time routine is generally pretty easy and quick. When it's just me, it's a little more work. Props to all the real single mom's out there that do it all day, every day by themselves!!

Even though my Prince Charming (which he hasn't been recently, hmmm) is madly in love with a ball, he is a wonderful father and husband and loves both of us to pieces. I *guess* he's worth sharing with Spalding!:)

1 comment:

  1. It can be exhausting to go it alone but oh so much fun. Nice to have your own routine.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans